July 10
Employees who work for tips:
If you received $20.00 or more in tips during June, report them to your employer. You can use Form 4070.
July 31
File Form 5500 or 5500-EZ for 2014. Deposit FUTA tax owed through June if more than $500. File Form 5558 to request extension to file Form 5500 or 5500-EZ. File form 941 for the second quarter of 2015.